Thursday, September 11, 2008

Jason Limon

Hello,

I hope all is well with you. I just wanted to drop you a message and let you know about a few exhibits in which my work will be featured.

The first exhibit opens Friday, September 12th and runs through October 4th at Gallery1988 in San Francisco. New works from Ahren Hertel, Brandi Milne, Reuben Rude and myself will be on exhibit.


For more info. contact Katie at gallery1988sf@gmail.com or 415.409.1376

Take a look at my schedule for the remainder of 2008 (subject to changes/additions):
October 1st thru 31st, 2008
Blah Blah Gallery's Annual "Modern Monster" Halloween Show. Two of my spooky pieces will be available.

October 10, 2008
The Grind 2 @ The Rabbit Hole Gallery, Atlanta, GA. Skate deck auction benefiting the Kennesaw Skatepark in Georgia.

November 7, 2008
Group Show @ Definition Gallery, Baltimore, MD with Dan May, Colin Johnson, Michael Page, Benji Williams, Martin Wittfooth, Andy Kehoe, Benjamin Lacombe, Chris Ryniak & myself. I am very excited and honored to be a part of this awesome lineup. I will present a few new works and plan to be in attendance; so if you're in the area drop by and say hello.

November 29, 2008
Small Stuff 2 @ Bear and Bird Gallery, Lauderhill, FL. This show is all about small works available at great prices.

December 2008
Infinity Squared @ Distinction, Escondido, CA. Curated by Kelly Vivanco. This show features 8" x 8" works by lots of great artists.

I'll be keeping you informed of any new happenings; until then have a great September!

All the best,

Jason Limon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeremy, thanks for the extra exposure. I do appreciate it!