Monday, September 01, 2008


These two prints are were taken from a series that I've been working on over the last year titled High Lonesome.
I've also posted a few recent works on my website, which I've linked below.

In other news I'll be showing some brand new work this December at 33 Bond Gallery, curated by Tracy Candido.
Thanks to all of you for your support. All the best...

William grew up in the sticks of Clemmons, N.C. He received his BFA from Ringling School of Art, and eventually moved to Williamsburg in 1998. After years of not getting it, he up and transplanted his life to the East Village, where he lives with his wife and daughter. His new work will be featured in a group exhibition this December at 33 Bond Gallery. He currently longs for the red bricks, green trees and mountains of his youth. More here: http://www.williamcrump.com/

No comments: